Brainsre compiles below the weekly news highlights.
- Cushman & Wakefield is responsible for leasing the Valongo Business Park, a business center created through the renovation of the former Lear Valongo facilities.
- The park, located in Valongo, Porto district, will be divided into two modules measuring 9,900 m2 and 6,750 m2 respectively, offering spaces starting from 270 m2 that can accommodate either a single tenant or up to 31 occupants.
- In addition to the modules, the park will feature 852 m2 of office space dedicated to coworking and supporting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) as well as social institutions in the region.
Offices – Hisense sets up at Lagoas Park
- Henderson Park, the owner of Lagoas Park, will welcome Hisense to its business park.
- The Chinese technology multinational, previously located in a small standalone building in Porto Salvo, has chosen Lagoas Park as its preferred business complex in Portugal, aligning with Hisense’s growth strategy.
- Henderson Park is undertaking a significant capital investment program of 25 million euros to modernize Lagoas Park and create a thriving environment and community.
- Savills Investment Management has acquired a portfolio of supermarkets in Portugal for 39 million euros, covering a total area of over 21,600 m2.
- The transaction was completed on behalf of the European Food Retail Fund (EFRF) managed by Savills Investment Management.
- The international real estate investment manager has successfully acquired a portfolio of four strategically located supermarkets in Porto, Algarve, Castelo Branco, and Nazaré.
Shopping centers – Alegro alfragide invests 10 million euros in refurbishment project
- Nhood Portugal has announced the start of renovation works at the Alegro Alfragide Shopping Center, with an investment of 10 million euros.
- The shopping center is one of Nhood’s managed assets and is co-owned by Ceetrus Portugal and CBRE Investment Management.
- The main objective of this renovation project is to enhance the customer visiting experience and, as a result, increase the attractiveness and commercial value of the property.
- SOLYD has launched a new residential project called ÉLOU in Loures, featuring 266 apartments within a gated community.
- ÉLOU is the name of the gated community, offering spacious apartments ranging from T1 to T5, along with amenities such as an outdoor pool, gym, multipurpose room, and decorated lobby. The apartments are spread across 17 buildings.
- Located in Santo António dos Cavaleiros, ÉLOU provides direct access to the center of Lisbon and other parts of the country. It is also less than 10 km away from Lisbon Airport and the Vasco da Gama Bridge.
Residential – AURYA development reaches 70% sales
- The AURYA project by Habitat Invest and Bain Capital Credit has achieved 70% sales in the same week construction begins.
- In 2020, Habitat Invest partnered with Bain Capital Credit to develop the first residential project in Loures, targeting a market segment with lower purchasing power. The project, named AURYA, has been a successful sales venture, with a significant portion of Portuguese buyers.
- The AURYA project consists of 25 buildings developed in multiple phases, totaling over 75,000 m2 of gross construction area, with approximately 50,000 m2 above ground. This will introduce over 400 new homes, ranging from T1 to T3, into the market.