Brainsre compiles below the weekly news highlights.
Residential – Student housing to be built in Avepark
- The Guimarães – Avepark Science and Technology Park will have a building dedicated to accommodating university students.
- The accommodation facilities will include various types of units, such as individual rooms, double rooms, studios, and different-sized apartments.
- The building will offer a range of options, including 20 individual rooms, 35 double rooms, 24 studios, four T0 apartments, 22 T1 apartments, and five T2 apartments.
- A new luxury tourist development with a capacity of 402 beds is planned for Monte da Atalaia, Lagos, representing an investment of approximately 14.4 million euros.
- The five-star hotel will consist of 201 accommodation units and aims to establish a hotel operated by the Marriott Hotels chain.
- The project aims to provide high-end accommodation and promote tourism in the area.
Residential – A new development is to be built next to Areeiro
- The Vision Areeiro project consists of 74 apartments spread across 12 floors, including T0, T1, T2, and T4 units, as well as a spacious Penthouse. Additionally, there are coworking and gym spaces.
- The development is situated in a peaceful residential area between Parque das Nações, Avenida de Roma, and Lisbon Airport, providing quick and easy access to major roads and public transportation networks, including the metro.
- The investment value for the project has not been disclosed.
- Claranet, with an investment of around six million euros, becomes the first private company to open its doors at the Hub Criativo do Beato in Lisbon.
- The brand’s new headquarters spans over 4,000m2 and is designed to accommodate up to 500 employees simultaneously.
- The innovative office concept focuses on sustainability, energy efficiency, productivity, and employee well-being.
- Finangeste has acquired the former Castil cinema premises from BBVA and will invest 4 million euros in its rehabilitation.
- The company aims to transform the space into a disruptive office that can accommodate high-quality tenants.
- The former cinema, which opened on February 2, 1973, and closed in 1988, has an area of approximately 1,600m2 and previously housed a BBVA branch.