Brainsre compiles below the weekly news highlights.
- Aquileia Capital Services, a subsidiary of Bain Capital Credit specializing in credit management with underlying real estate, has sold the Principe di Lazise Wellness & Spa Hotel to Fattal Hotel Group.
- Fattal Hotel Group is one of the leading Israeli hotel organizations and a rapidly growing hotel group in the UK and Europe.
- The sale offers Fattal Hotel Group the opportunity to acquire a luxury hotel strategically located in one of Italy’s most famous tourist destinations, Lake Garda. Aquileia Capital Services facilitated the sale with support from JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group, Axiom Partners, and Carnelutti Law Firm.
- Kryalos SGR has made a new logistics investment of over 10,000 square meters through the Minerva real estate investment fund promoted by Blackstone.
- The investment, carried out through sale and leaseback, involves a last-mile logistics asset located in a strategically positioned area with immediate access to the A4 highway (Turin-Trieste), enabling quick access to the city of Milan, which is approximately 40 km away from the property.
- This acquisition represents the fourth investment by the Minerva fund since its establishment in February 2022. The exponential growth of online purchases has led to an increased demand for logistics centers that are closer to cities and connected to them, making last-mile logistics a priority for international operators.