HomeCompaniesOaktree Chang...

Oaktree Changes the Name of the Former Solvia Desarrollos to Culmia

Oaktree closed the purchase of Solvia Desarrollos Inmobiliarios (SDIN) from Sabadell in September; the firm will now be called Culmia.

SDIN Residencial pasa a llamarse Culmia 1024x683 1
One of the developments from the property developer with the new brand, Culmia.

SDIN was the result of a carve-out of the entity’s real estate subsidiary into two packages. In December 2019, Sabadell sold 80% of Solvia to Intrum Holding Spain, formerly Lindorff Holding Spain, but retained the remaining 20% to transfer it to the American firm Oaktree last year.

Having delivered more than 5,000 homes throughout Spain and with the adoption of its new corporate identity, under the name Culmia, the company plans to continue growing in the residential development market.

Read the full article in Spanish.


Últimas Noticias

6. 300x600 1