HomeCompaniesNeinor Homes ...

Neinor Homes Delivered 2,743 Homes in 2022

Between October and December 2022, the property developer Neinor Homes delivered 1,195 homes. In addition, it recorded pre-sales of 582 units.

sky homes valencia neinor 1024x585 1
Sky Homes, Neinor Homes’s development in Valencia

Neinor Homes delivered a total of 2,743 homes in 2022, generating more than 750 million euros in revenues, as reported by the new-build real estate developer on Tuesday.

Specifically, 92% of the homes delivered last year corresponded to build-to-sell products and the remaining 8% were build-to-rent products.

Read the full article in Spanish.


Latest news