HomeCompaniesLibra Closes ...

Libra Closes 2020 With More Than 1,000 Homes Under Construction

The real estate company is currently building 1,282 homes, mostly under a cooperative regime, of which 300 will be delivered next year.

Promocion de vivienda de Libra GP en Madrid 1024x576 1

The cooperative promoter and manager Libra Gestión de Proyectos is closing the year with nine promotions and 1,282 homes under development.

The developments are located in Madrid, Valencia, Valladolid, Zaragoza and Málaga and 51% are in the commercialisation phase, whilst the other 49% are under construction. The company’s plans include the delivery of almost 300 homes in 2021.

Read the full article in Spanish.


Últimas Noticias

300x600 re financing