HomeCompaniesIBA Capital I...

IBA Capital Invests €50M in an Office Project in Madrid

Edificio NODO IBA Capital 1024x683 1
Interior of the Nodo office building, owned by IBA Capital Partners

The real estate fund manager IBA Capital is going to carry out a major overhaul of the Nodo office building, located at number 29 Calle Trespaderne, in the Barajas district of Madrid.

The real estate fund manager, which purchased this property in March last year, estimates that it will need to invest €50 million in the remodelling project in total. Nodo has a gross leasable area of 29,170 m2; 80% of its space is already leased to companies such as SGS and Vodafone and the remaining 20% available to let.


Últimas Noticias

PREMIO Brains RE 300 x 600 px 1 1