HomeMarketHousing Sales...

Housing Sales and Purchases Increase by 53.5% In July

There were 50,258 transactions in total, 18.9% of which were new homes and 81.1% existing.

promocion viviendas habitat inmobiliaria domus

Housing sales and purchases grew by 53.5% y-o-y in July. According to the National Statistics Institute, there were 50,258 residential asset transactions.

These sales and purchases were 18.9% new construction and the remaining 81.1% used. Transactions for new homes grew by 40.2%, compared to July last year, while those in used homes were up 56.9%.

Most of the properties transferred, 92%, are free housing and only 8% are classified as protected. The figure represents an increase of 58% in the first type and 15.5% in the second.

Read the full article in Spanish


Últimas Noticias

300x600 re financing