HomeResidentialDomo Activos ...

Domo Activos Buys a Plot in Málaga to Build 37 Flats

The property developer owned by Domo Activos has bought a residential plot of land in Málaga, just a stone’s throw from the Paseo Marítimo Antonio Banderas, where it is going to build 37 homes, 58 parking spaces and 37 storerooms.

shutterstock 1560917903

The company already owned 45% of the plot, which it acquired from the state in May 2019 for €1.6 million, but it has now acquired the remaining 55% for €2.0 million. Construction work at the site will start soon.


Últimas Noticias

PREMIO Brains RE 300 x 600 px 1 1