HomeResidentialDiglo Offers ...

Diglo Offers Discounts of Up to 45% on More Than 500 Homes

42% of the assets for sale are homes, including numerous single-family properties and semi-detached houses. The remaining 58% comprise tertiary real estate assets such as offices, industrial buildings, commercial premises, etc.

edificio barrio salamanca 696x462 1

Diglo, Banco Santander’s new servicer, has launched its first sales campaign by putting more than 1,300 properties on the market, with some attractive discounts, according to Idealista News.

The company has put up for sale real estate assets located all over the country, although the majority of the assets are concentrated in Andalucía, followed by Madrid and Cataluña.

Read the full article in Spanish.

B-Exclusives

Latest news

Banner the district 300x600 BOTON 1