HomeEnglishBankinter Fin...

Bankinter Finalises Acquisition of Montepino’s Logistics Portfolio

With the transaction, Bankinter has created the largest logistics real estate socimi in Spain, with a portfolio of 865,000 square metres and €1.2 billion in projects under development.

Bankinter Investment, the private banking arm of the financial institution, has agreed to acquire the Montepino logistics asset platform from CBRE Global Investors after winning the competitive process, as revealed a few days ago by Brainsre.news.

The Spanish bank has reached an agreement with the European Value Partners (EVP2) fund, which owns 95% of Montepino’s share capital. The remaining 5% is owned by the Valfondo group, which manages the platform.

The acquisition will be carried out through an alternative investment vehicle to be created by Bankinter Investment for its Private Banking and Institutional clients. CBRE and Morgan Stanley advised on the transaction.

Read the full article in Spanish



Últimas Noticias

Modelo Banner 7 300x600 Junio2024